The rapidly growing Chinese phone maker Oppo gets a new smartphone which will attract a number of young buyers. Oppo Realme 1 grabs the attention of many as its price gets sets around Rs.10,000. This is another move from Oppo’s side which is giving a strong competition to the marketing strategies of Xiaomi and Asus. This Oppo Realme 1 is now available at Amazon.in in two variant options which are:
- 3GB RAM+32GB storage at Rs 8,990
- 6GB RAM+128GB at Rs 13,990
Just because of the price tag, this is getting linked with Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 at Rs 9,999 and Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 at Rs 10,999. Here are the most attractive features of Oppo Realme 1 which you need to know about:
- The first thing which is now attracting the customer is the price tag which is found to be on a budget of many.
- The perfect looking smartphone comes with a glass back which you will find smooth enough to hold.
- Even with the glass back the phone will not slip off from your hands.
- It has a face recognition unlocking system which is convenient and fast at the same time.
- Its 6-inch screen comes with an attractive resolution of 2,160×1,080p and aspect ratio of 18:9.
- The battery life will be a big disappointment for you. The 3,410mAh battery will work hard to serve you a day long. Talking about the Redmi Note 5 battery it comes in a 4,000mAh battery which you can use a day and a half.
- It has a 13-megapixel camera with 2x optical zoom.
If you are looking for a funky and handy smartphone in your budget, then Oppo Realme 1 will not be a bad choice for you. It grabs some amazing reviews from the customers. Well, the successful launch is calling as the result of the marketing strategies. Stay tuned to us for more updates feeds like this.